If your LDL (bad cholesterol) count is too high, try this:
1. Eat eggplant
Prepare by spicing it with ginger, garlic, chives, sesame oil, chili pepper and some vinegar and soy sauce. Steam it. Don’t sautee or fry it.
2. An apple a day, or fruits with pectin.
3. Okra (also good for diabetes)
4. Garlic pickled in apple cider vinegar. Eat 3-5 cloves of garlic per day.
5. Beans (the higher the fiber count, the better)
6. Nuts. Make sure you get your daily intake.
7. Smaller meals, more frequent
8. Regular exercise! 2-3 times per week.