Welcome to Acupuncture Heaven. I am James Chang, L.Ac. the leading acupuncturist here at Acupuncture Heaven. I use Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Chigong and Meditation to help people with all kinds of health conditions. I have been practicing acupuncture in California since 1997, and I also have a biophysics degree from UC San Diego.
Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, TuiNa and Chigong have been around for thousands of years to help people suffering from illness, pain and poor health. At Acupuncture Heaven, we offer you gentle relief from ailments naturally without the harsh side effects of pharmaceuticals or invasive surgery. We present you with more natural alternatives to achieve a healthful life and better quality of living, so that you can live a happier more productive life.
Please call (916) 572-8858 to set up an appointment. My rates are very reasonable, but I do not give them out over the phone or through email. At your first consultation, I will evaluate your condition, what is involved in treating it, approximately how many treatments will be needed and what kind of discounts we can apply to your treatment plan. Any fee related questions can be better answered during this time.
Appointment Changes and Cancellations: 24Hrs. notice. When you have to change an appointment or cancel it, please give at least 24 hrs prior notice. This helps me run my clinic better, and your consideration is appreciated.
Clinic Hours:Monday: 12pm-7pm
Tuesday: 12pm-7pm Wednesday: Closed Thursday: 12pm-7pm Friday: 12pm-7pm Saturday: Closed
What to Expect:
The average acupuncture session is approximately 60 minutes. This includes a few minutes to gather patient progress notes, disrobe and dress, and about 50 minutes being treated. Patients are usually in and out in an hour, unless it is your first time here. First time patients should allow an additional 20 minutes to fill out paper work and for a consultation.
What is acupuncture good for?
How to keep your health and live a high quality, youthful and energy filled life. Click here for more details.
A-Z List :
• Addictions, Allergies, Ankle Swelling, Arm Pain, Arthritis, Asthma, ADD
• Back Pain, Backaches, Blood Pressure (high and low), Bronchial Conditions, Bursitis
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Circulation conditions, Colds, Colitis, Colon Conditions, Constipation, Coughing, Cravings
• Depression, Detox, Diarrhea, Disc issues, Diverticulitis, Dizziness
• Fatigue, Feet (cold, planter fasciitis, pain), Fibromyalgia, Flu
• Gall Bladder conditions, Gas, Gynecological conditions
• Hay Fever, Headaches, Heart conditions, Hemorrhoids, Hiccoughs, Hip pain, Hormonal Imbalance
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Immune conditions, Indigestion, Infertility, Injuries
• Joint Pain, Jaw Pain (TMJ)
• Kidney conditions, Knee pain
• Leg (Pain, cramps, numbness, tingling), Liver conditions, Libido – lack of
• Neck conditions (Pain, stiffness), Nervousness, Neuralgia
• Pain, PMS, Pleurisy, Prostate issues, Plantar Fasciitis, Pre and Post surgery
• Sciatica, Shingles, Shoulder problems, Sinus conditions, Sports injuries & sprains, Stomach Problems, Sore Throat, Stress
• Thyroid conditions, Throat conditions, Tennis elbow, Tension
• Ulcers, Stomach, Urinary issues
And lots more…
2014 Update: Weekend group QiGong classes are no longer offered. Individual instruction is offered when needed. You can watch videos of past instruction classes under the QiGong section of this website.
We also offer Chigong classes on the weekends to help you to build your constitution and health.