Welcome to Acupuncture Heaven. I am James Chang, L.Ac. the leading acupuncturist here at Acupuncture Heaven. I use Acupuncture, Herbal Formulas, TuiNa, Chigong and Meditation to help people with all kinds of health conditions. I have been a licenced acupuncturist (L.Ac.) in California since 1997, and I also have a bachelor of science (B.S.) in Physics – Biophysics from UC San Diego before I studied Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in China.
Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, TuiNa and Chigong have been around for thousands of years to help people suffering from illness, pain and poor health. At Acupuncture Heaven, we offer you gentle relief from ailments naturally without the harsh side effects of pharmaceuticals or invasive surgery. We present you with more natural alternatives to achieve a healthful life and better quality of living, so that you can live a happier more productive life.
For an appointment: please call (916) 572-8858. My rates are very reasonable, but I do not give them out over the phone or through email. At your first consultation, I will evaluate your condition, what is involved in treating it, approximately how many treatments will be needed and what kind of discounts we can apply to your treatment plan. Any fee related questions can be better answered during this time.
Appointment Changes and Cancellations: Please give 24Hrs. notice. When you have to change an appointment or cancel it, please give at least 24 hrs prior notice. This helps me run my clinic better, and your consideration is appreciated.
Clinic Hours:Monday: 12pm-7pm Tuesday: 12pm-7pm Wednesday: Closed, except on seasonal solstice windows for maintenance
Thursday: 12pm-7pm Friday: 12pm-7pm Saturday: Closed, except on seasonal solstice windows for maintenance Sunday: Closed, except on seasonal solstice windows for maintenance
What to Expect:
The average acupuncture session is approximately 60 minutes. This includes a few minutes to gather patient progress notes, disrobe and dress, and about 50 minutes of treatment time. Patients are usually in and out in an hour, unless it is your first time here. First time patients should allow an additional 20 minutes to fill out paper work and for a consultation.
What is acupuncture good for?
1. Preventative Medicine:
This is the strongest field of TCM. How to keep your health and live a high quality, youthful and energy filled life. Click here for more details.
Tip: Weathering the hot Summer here in Sacramento, try to reduce your use of cool Air Conditioning to be minimal. Use a fan instead. Stay away from cold drinks and cold foods. Drink plenty of warm (98-100 F) water. Want to know why? Ask us when you come in to Acupuncture Heaven.
2. A-Z List :
• ADD, Addictions, Allergies, Ankle Swelling, Arm Pain, Arthritis, Asthma
• Back Pain, Backaches, Blood Pressure (high and low), Bronchial Conditions, Bursitis
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Circulation conditions, Colds, Colitis, Colon Conditions, Constipation, Coughing, Cravings
• Depression, Detox, Diarrhea, Disc issues, Diverticulitis, Dizziness
• Fatigue, Feet (cold, planter fasciitis, pain), Fibromyalgia, Flu
• Gall Bladder conditions, Gas, Gynecological conditions
• Hay Fever, Headaches, Heart conditions, Hemorrhoids, Hiccoughs, Hip pain, Hormonal Imbalance
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Immune conditions, Indigestion, Infertility, Injuries
• Joint Pain, Jaw Pain (TMJ)
• Kidney conditions, Knee pain
• Leg (Pain, cramps, numbness, tingling), Liver conditions, Libido – lack of
• Neck conditions (Pain, stiffness), Nervousness, Neuralgia
• Pain, PMS, Pleurisy, Prostate issues, Plantar Fasciitis, Pre and Post surgery
• Sciatica, Shingles, Shoulder problems, Sinus conditions, Sports injuries & sprains, Stomach Problems, Sore Throat, Stress
• Thyroid conditions, Throat conditions, Tennis elbow, Tension
• Ulcers, Stomach, Urinary issues
And lots more…